This hotly contested award is part of QLS’s annual awards ceremony. The award recognises QLD law firms which promote a sustainable, healthy and inclusive workplace culture.
Nominated firms are judged on the following criteria:
- Education initiatives in relation to diversity and inclusion
- Workplace practices that encompass the following:
- Disability, equality, gender, LGBTI, mental health, ethnicity and other initiatives and programs
- Pro-bono programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Demonstrated positive impact from a focus on one key initiative
BTLawyers provides training to staff on anti-discrimination legislation, harassment, bullying, inclusion, sustainability and unconscious bias. BTLawyers’ flexible work arrangements enable us to live our mantra, “work smart, live well.”
Winners of the Equity and Diversity Firm of the Year will be announced at the awards ceremony on the 15 March, 2019.
We’ve got our fingers crossed for a win this year!