I am always being asked about mediation. From what exactly is it, how can it help, what does it cost … and even what to wear. And why not? How are we meant to know?
Well, I decided enough was enough, it was time to call in an expert. And there is NO ONE better than Vanessa Hernandez from BTLawyers. Not only has Vanessa been practicing family law for over ten years, but she is also a Nationally Accredited Mediator. Meaning she has the full works and is perfectly placed to help us.
In this podcast we discuss:
- The basics of mediation i.e. what it is and why to do it
- Different types of mediation
- How to prepare for discussions and preempt what your ex’s needs
- How to get the outcome you want, and to always consider ‘kids first’
- The importance of legal intervention during mediation
- How to keep emotions in control through the process
- How to get a FREE one hour consultation with BT Lawyers to discuss further. Yay.