Experienced, trustworthy, empathetic and tactful – my goal is to deeply understand my clients’ industries, processes, priorities and people. From that foundation, I offer clear-sighted legal advice and tailored solutions.
I support my clients to resolve legal disputes on appropriate terms whilst preserving their reputations and the relationships important to their continued success.
I have acted for:
- Queensland’s primary workers’ compensation insurer and hundreds of insured employers;
- Self-insured employers;
- Corporations managing under-deductible property and injury disputes, including public liability claims;
- Healthcare, educational and religious institutions;
- Law enforcement, emergency services and custodial correction entities;
- Individual professionals faced with civil or disciplinary action;
- Businesses faced with workplace health and safety investigations and prosecutions;
- General and professional indemnity insurers and their insureds; and
- Compulsory third-party motor accident insurers.
I have nearly twenty years’ experience managing psychiatric injury and bullying claims in addition to significant recent experience managing historical institutional abuse claims.
I am a dedicated supervisor and mentor of other lawyers, am a member of a committee responsible for dental regulation in Queensland and for many years have volunteered with community legal services.
If you have an insurance issue or a legal dispute which could be better managed, or which is distracting you from your core business, book a consultation with firstname.lastname@example.org