As with all our practice areas, we approach workplace law and employment law with an unwavering commitment to protecting and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Much of workplace law and employment law is about implementing structures, policies and procedures to prevent issues arising, or to contain them when they occur.
Our aim is to assist our clients in creating safe and harmonious workplaces and to reduce the potential for costly disputes, litigation or accidents. In this way our clients are able to get on with developing and growing their businesses. However, if problems do arise, we will quickly evaluate the issues and provide clear commercial advice on how to manage matters in our client’s best interest.
We focus on identifying our client’s objectives at an early stage and develop a strategy to achieve them. This ensures realistic goals are set and the most favourable outcomes are achieved.
Our clients benefit from our unique approach:
- We support your management team and align our services to your corporate objectives and values.
- Commitment to partnership with our clients provides a trusted resource that protects and adds to your business’s effectiveness.
- Access to the HR/IR expertise of legal consultant John Salter combined with the legal skills of the BTLawyer’s team provides our clients with the best possible advice on their matter.
- Extensive experience in managing and resolving workplace and employment disputes ensures our clients’ commercial interests are protected.
- Strategic and innovative management of dispute resolution delivering timely, cost effective and lasting outcomes that add value to your business.
- Innovative fee structures ensure cost effective and efficient service and provide unbeatable value.
- Our technical expertise, our practical negotiation skills and our efficiency provide our clients with measurably superior results.