I am divorced but need help with a parenting or property matter

You and your former partner are divorced – either recently or some time ago – and you have arrangements, either formal or informal, in place for your parenting and property matters.

But perhaps things aren’t going so smoothly. You and your ex-partner might be having trouble sticking to your existing parenting agreement or orders, or circumstances might have changed – people want to move across town, interstate or overseas, or they get new jobs that change their ability to care for the children on certain days. You may need help with enforcing your orders, contravening the other party for breaching the orders, or maybe the orders need to be varied.

Maybe you never documented your property settlement and now you are realising that that might not have been the best decision.  Whatever the scenario, when these things arise and you cannot reach an agreement, you may need to seek legal advice.

Some of our services you might be interested in accessing at this stage are:

Some helpful resources for this stage:

For our full list of resources and helpful links, click here.

Book your consultation with Vanessa today

Make Appointment