BTLawyers was designed to be different – to deliver a service that provides genuine value that the traditional law firm model cannot. We invest time to develop a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses and the environments in which they operate. We create enduring relationships with our clients, supporting and protecting their business, vision and values.
Our service provides a proven alternative to the “traditional” law firm. We have removed the recognised inefficiencies that impede the delivery of quality services and value.
- A flat structure providing direct access to expert lawyers.
- A strategic approach to dispute resolution that delivers commercially relevant advice and outcomes.
- Value-based fee structures that focus on effective and efficient service rather than process and procedure.
- Focus on building relationships and adding value that supports our clients.
Our clients are actively involved throughout the planning and risk assessment stages of their disputes. Once engaged, we will quickly evaluate the issues and provide clear commercial advice on how to approach the dispute in the client’s best interest. Working with our clients, we focus on identifying their commercial objectives at an early stage and develop a strategy to achieve them. This ensures realistic goals are set and the best commercial outcomes are achieved.
We make full use of all available mechanisms to achieve a successful dispute resolution. These include the use of alternative dispute resolution processes – such as direct negotiation, mediation, expert determination and arbitration. We proactively pursue the agreed strategy keeping our clients fully informed with clear and concise reports as the matter progresses. While a trial is rarely the preferred resolution mechanism, if the alternative dispute resolution avenues fail we will vigorously pursue and protect our client’s rights and interests with a fully prepared and resourced case. Whichever resolution course is followed, we are committed to the protection of our client’s commercial interests.
Benefits to Our Clients
Our clients benefit from our unique approach:
- We support your management team and align our services to your corporate objectives and values.
- Our commitment to partnership with our clients provides a trusted resource that protects and adds to the effectiveness and efficient operation of your business.
- Our flat structure gives you access to expert lawyers who directly manage your matter.
- Our extensive experience in managing business disputes ensures our clients’ commercial interests are protected.
- Strategic and innovative management of dispute resolution is provided to deliver timely, cost effective and lasting outcomes that add value to your business.
- Innovative fee structures ensure cost effective and efficient service and provide unbeatable value.
- Our technical expertise, our practical negotiation skills and our efficiency provide our clients with measurably superior results.
|Our business dispute lawyers provide a high quality, personalised legal service without the cost of a ‘big firm’. We assist clients in a broad range of business disputes such as:
- Building & construction disputes
- Contract and Commercial Disputes
- Corporate Debt Recovery
- Defective products, machinery and equipment
- Technology and Intellectual Property Disputes
- Property and Leasing Disputes
- Professional negligence
- Recovery & compensation actions
|Our service provides a proven alternative to the “traditional” law firm. We have removed the recognised inefficiencies that impede the delivery of quality services and value.