FAMILY LAWYER PAE 1-3 YEARS
BTLawyers is looking for a dedicated and energetic family lawyer who is passionate about taking their career to the next level.
BTLawyers is a modern and innovative legal practice. BTLawyers has a full-service family and personal law department. We also provide a range of legal services in business and workplace disputes, and the insurance and commercial sectors. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service, our results, and our work environment.
Our firm is rapidly expanding. We are looking for a Solicitor to take charge of and grow their own portfolio, under the guidance of one of our Principals.
This role will see you:
- Manage your own file load;
- Devise and implement strategies to deliver excellent results to clients;
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders;
- Learn new systems and technology;
- Work with your colleagues to continually develop and implement more efficient systems of work;
- Contribute to marketing and business development to grow your own reputation and client base;
- Develop your technical knowledge, advocacy and litigation skills in a supportive and friendly environment.
What you’ll need:
- 1 to 3 years post admission experience;
- Experience in family law, with a focus on delivering value and outcomes to clients;
- A proactive attitude to file management and confidence in your ability to achieve performance targets;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn technology, new systems and processes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time management, organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- A positive attitude and willingness to contribute to a friendly team environment.
What’s in it for you?
Ticking all the boxes so far? Here are some of the perks of joining the BTL family:
- A fun place to work, with a friendly and social team environment;
- Modern work environment;
- Weekly team activities, collaboration, training and upskilling;
- Generous bonus scheme;
- One-on-one time with leaders in the industry;
- Mentoring, development and growth opportunities.
If you believe this role sounds like you, please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org