BTLawyers is a leading Queensland law firm specialising in insurance litigation, workers’ compensation, dispute resolution, personal and family law. We are a fast-growing law firm of brilliant, bold and balanced thinkers. We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Graduate Lawyer to join our insurance team.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding service and results for our clients. We are consistently recognised in Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Firm.
Working at BTLawyers means:
- A progressive and innovative workplace;
- No timesheets or billable hours;
- Clear performance targets;
- Opportunity to learn from the best;
- Collegiate and collaborative work environment;
- Genuine work/ life balance;
- Approachable and down-to-earth mentors;
- Commitment to supporting your career development and progression.
So why join us…
- Have a genuine interest in insurance litigation and workers compensation?
- Have the commitment and drive to becoming an outstanding lawyer?
- Want to learn from the best lawyers in insurance and workers’ compensation law?
- Have a solid work ethic and understand that value is measured by results rather than the amount of time in the office?
- Understand the importance of attention to detail and effective time management?
- Have the ability to work confidently with changing technology in a paperless environment?
- See yourself working in a down-to-earth work environment where your colleagues respect one another?
If you answered “Yes” to all of the above, then you might be our new team member that we are looking for.
What we are looking for…
The successful candidate will be organised, self-motivated and committed to their own professional development.
You will be a confident communicator, a problem solver and a practical thinker. Previous experience in insurance and/or workers’ compensation law or working in a law firm is desirable but not necessary.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proactive attitude to file management and be confident in their ability to achieve performance targets.
You will be able to advise on sensitive matters whilst maintaining focus on the best practical solution for our clients.
We have a progressive and modern approach to file management and you must be confident in working in a paperless environment.
Tell us why we should hire you…
If you think that you have what it takes, and are willing to make the commitment that we make to our clients and each other, please submit a covering letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.