We don't start
Engaged, innovative and resourceful – BTLawyers has an unwavering commitment to protecting and adding value to our clients’ businesses. Our select clientele includes some of Australia’s leading corporations in transport and logistics, manufacturing, property, retail, health and aged care, financial services and insurance.
BTLawyers was designed to be different – to deliver a service that provides genuine value that the traditional law firm model cannot. We invest time to develop a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses and the environments in which they operate. We create enduring relationships with our clients, supporting and protecting their business, vision and values.
Our service provides a proven alternative to the “traditional” law firm. We have removed the recognised inefficiencies that impede the delivery of quality services and value.
Our commercial litigation services
Our clients are actively involved throughout the planning and risk assessment stages of their disputes. Once engaged, we will quickly evaluate the issues and provide clear commercial advice on how to approach the dispute in the client’s best interest. Working with our clients, we focus on identifying their commercial objectives at an early stage and develop a strategy to achieve them. This ensures realistic goals are set and the best commercial outcomes are achieved.
We make full use of all available mechanisms to achieve a successful dispute resolution. These include the use of alternative dispute resolution processes – such as direct negotiation, mediation, expert determination and arbitration. We proactively pursue the agreed strategy keeping our clients fully informed with clear and concise reports as the matter progresses. While a trial is rarely the preferred resolution mechanism, if the alternative dispute resolution avenues fail we will vigorously pursue and protect our client’s rights and interests with a fully prepared and resourced case. Whichever resolution course is followed, we are committed to the protection of our client’s commercial interests.
Why choose BTLawyers for commercial litigation?
Benefits to our clients
Our clients benefit from our unique approach:
- We support your management team and align our services to your corporate objectives and values.
- Our commitment to partnership with our clients provides a trusted resource that protects and adds to the effectiveness and efficient operation of your business.
- Our flat structure gives you access to expert lawyers who directly manage your matter.
- Our extensive experience in managing business disputes ensures our clients’ commercial interests are protected.
- Strategic and innovative management of dispute resolution is provided to deliver timely, cost effective and lasting outcomes that add value to your business.
- Innovative fee structures ensure cost effective and efficient service and provide unbeatable value.
- Our technical expertise, our practical negotiation skills and our efficiency provide our clients with measurably superior results.
What our clients say…
We are truly thankful for your assistance in handling this matter. It is always good to have someone on our side for a change. You constantly kept us up to date with the progress of the claim and sort out further information to assist in getting us the right outcome. We really appreciate your professionalism.
Why do I choose for matters to go to BTLawyers? Because the standard of the work is really good. They are led by a very, very knowledgeable lawyer.
Trish, RSL Care
Kerrie is personable and has always been available. I can bounce things off her which is really important in the early identification of risk before it turns into risk. I see Kerrie as clear, concise and succinct, and that’s good.